Today is a Monday. Usually I need some emotional help on Mondays, so to start this week off right, I’m making a list of some things I’m grateful for today. One of my new goals is to create a list of at least 10 things I’m grateful for every Monday:
- I’m thankful for my family, friends, & community
- I’m thankful to have a job in Boston that allows me to take the T to work, which gives me time to read, blog, reflect, etc.
- I’m grateful that some of my good pals started a Facebook group to share inspiration and tips, which is helping my soul and encouraging me to succeed with my weight loss goals
- I’m thankful that I am down 3 pounds!!!
- I am thankful for my physical health and strength. I was on my feet a ton this weekend and I am just thankful for my mobility
- I’m thankful for my partner Eoghan and this new phase of our relationship
- I’m grateful to have my sister live with me – she’s been doing a lot of the work at home and I’m thankful for her help
- I’m thankful for my cat Kevin, who woke me up today with cuddles and loud purring
- I’m thankful that my job will allow me to travel to the west coast, which will give me more opportunities to see my family and friends
- I’m thankful for the sunshine today – it helped me wake up with a more positive outlook
What are you grateful for today?